Popular Posts

Monday, April 7, 2014



Mahi Gold is a new brand for me this year. I stumbled onto it at one of the shows in New York and immediately knew I had to pick it up for the Spring.

Their tag line is "Born on the Beach. Made in the USA". Could it be any more perfect for Jane and Georgie?! All of the prints are nautically inspired and the silhouettes are all easy to wear. The dresses make me think of walks on the boardwalk, eating ice cream, picnics with the family. Its truly an American brand.

The Main Street dress is one of their core styles. It has an easy a-line style with 3/4 length sleeves which makes it an instant favorite. One of my favorite styles is the Docksider dress. Its a racerback style with a scalloped hem. It's definitely going to be a staple in my summer wardrobe! The Kate Dress is popular because of its empire waist with pleats. It has an a-line cut as well but tapers back in at the leg for a sophisticated look. The dress all the way to the right is the Seaview shift. The name says it all - a classic shift dress style. With the great price point (most dresses retail under $100) the only question won't be which one to add to your wardrobe but how many!!

Don't forgot to check back for the red, white and blue prints I have coming in June. Perfect for your 4th of July festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment