Popular Posts

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Essentials


Here are a few of my personal holiday favorites. The Off the Shoulder dress by Nicole Miller is my new LBD. Its sleek and stylish, looks great on everyone and will never go out of style.

The scarab bracelet by Ben Amun is one of my new favorite pieces. Its a classic style thats simple enough to wear with anything yet adds a little "spice" to your outfit.

The Tatum metallic mini bag is awesome. Its light weight and just the right size to hold all your party essentials.

The Elizabeth Heels by Elaine Turner are a great alternative to basic black heels. I love the bamboo heel!

Last but not least, the Lace Filigree earrings by Kelley Pillman are my go-to earrings year round. They add a pop to any outfit and light up your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment