Popular Posts

Friday, March 14, 2014

Well I just finished placing my fall 2014 orders from February's Coterie. There was A LOT to see!! There are a lot of exciting trends that will be making their was into the shop later this year. Some of my favorites were of course the leather, fur, feathers and beading. All of the brands we carry really brought a lot to this show, and holding true to form Alice and Trixie was one of my favorites. They had some really great holiday pieces with leather & bead embellishments.

Milly also delivered with their use of feathers, fur and prints, & I was excited to see Sail to Sable branching out this year.  (Spoiler alert: Look for luxe leather- trimmed cashmere tunics - perfect to throw on with some leggings & boots!)  

A lot of you have asked for footwear for fall, and I am excited to announce that I picked up Frye boots and bags. I admit I went a little nuts in their booth and when you see the pieces you will definitely know why! I absolutely cannot wait for the items to hit the store in July/August! Also look for another new brand, Coatology. They have puffer vests in an array of fun colors. Who doesn't love a good puffer?

Overall it was a great show and the trends this fall have me very excited. I have a love/ hate with shows where the quality is this great. I know everything will be amazing, but it is SO hard to keep my buys to a realistic level!

No comments:

Post a Comment