Popular Posts

Friday, November 22, 2013

My new favorite leggings


I would like to think of myself as a legging connoisseur. Every winter I search for a legging that is comfortable, slimming, NOT sheer and overall flattering. Last year my favorite was by Susana Monaco. I still love their leggings but honestly was getting sick of constantly pulling them up all day long.
I recently stumbled onto the brand Lysse'. In one word, amazing!

The name comes from a twist on the french word for smooth. The idea was born from combining clothing and shape wear! Brilliant! Why didn't I think of it myself??!!

Still I was not sold until I tried them myself. They arrived at the store and I instantly fell in love. They are extremely comfortable but not only that, the 5" waistband, holds you in. No more muffin top! The double layer of control fabric smooths and slims (and the price isn't bad either). Needless to say these will be my new go-to leggings this winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment