Popular Posts

Friday, February 21, 2014

Gearing Up For Fall Coterie 2014

It's that time of year again! Time for me to head to New York City for the Fall buying trip, albeit well before the spring thaw is upon us here at the beach! This is always a trip that I look forward to because the fall is my favorite time of year. The weather is still warm, but the hustle & bustle of our busy season has come and gone.  As much as I look forward to September at the beach, I am always excited to see what the fall trends will be this year and what new gems I may find on my trip to the Big Apple....

That being said, I always find it challenging to buy for fall; the lines are all really large plus the merchandise won't be coming in until July at the earliest. Even with all of that at play, it's one of my favorite trips. I love looking at all the cozy sweaters, jackets, and seeing what the new trends will be. Plus I love love love the shrimp tempura at Sushi Damo!

For a preview of what's trending for Fall 2014, follow me @janeandgeorgie on twitter.  As often as I can I'll be tweeting pictures of potential fashions and would love your feedback!

See you in the city!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment