Popular Posts

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Love is in the air

Love is in the air......

I am feeling the love this year! First of all I just got married so that definitely puts me in the romantic mood for this Valentine's Day! But mostly I just love the holiday because its all about PINK!!

So here are some of my favorite Valentine's day treats.


Loving the whimsical Macaron boxes. I like to use them as gift boxes!

The Raw Edge Jacket by Milly is a show stopper! Beautifully made. Great layering piece as we head into Spring.

The Addie B top by Joie is a great way to add some color into your wardrobe. The fit is great and it looks nice under a suit jacket or on its own.

The Sandy skirt by Nicole Miller is a must have. It is made from cotton metal, fits like a glove and looks good on all shapes and sizes!

The Stained Glass Filigree earrings by La Vie Parisienne are stunning. I have several pairs of them and always get compliments when I wear them. They are perfect for this time of year when you feel dull and dreary. Pop them on with any outfit and you will feel yourself brighten up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment